Czech language for Vtiger CRM 7.x
Czech translation for CRM system Vtiger 7.
Czech language mutation for CRM system Vtiger 7.
1. In administration Vtiger choose CRM Settings » Studio » Module manager » Install from Zip (at the top right).
2. Select the installation package and click Import.
3. In account settings My Preferences » More Information » Language choose CZ Čeština.
- Vtiger 7
One license allows you to run an add-on on only one instance (installation).
The license is negotiated as a non-exclusive and indefinite license.
The copyright, as well as other intellectual property rights, in respect of the supplied software remain with the respective entities as their bearer and are not affected by this obligation.
The buyer has the right to assign rights to use the software only if he does so together with the domain (s) on which the module is installed.
The Buyer is not entitled to rent, lend or sell SW accessories to third parties.
The Buyer is not entitled to remove, alter, obscure or in any other way interfere with any copyright or other markings of the relevant entities located or stored anywhere in the supplied software or in documentation distributed with it.
The copyright to the supplied software, accessories or documentation belongs to the seller. All logos, registered trademarks, trademarks, other brands and product names belong to their owners. In case of a license to operate the software, all copyrights belong to the seller and the creator of the software. By granting the license, the buyer does not acquire any rights to trademarks of the seller or third parties.
Copyright is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic.
If the Buyer does not meet the above license conditions, the Seller may claim financial compensation in case of lost profit.
The supplied software as a copyright work is protected in particular by Act no. No. 121/2000 Coll. of the Copyright Act and Act no. 140/1961 Coll., Criminal Code. The Buyer is entitled to use it only to the extent and in the manner stipulated by these Terms and Conditions.
Release Date: 30.09.2019
- translation complete (100% translation status)
Release Date: 28.09.2019
- adding missing phrases, correction (translation status 99%)
Release Date: 26.09.2019
- adding missing phrases, correction (translation status 98%)
Release Date: 24.09.2019
- adding missing phrases, correction (translation status 96%)
Release Date: 19.02.2019
- adding missing phrases (translation status 94%)
Release Date: 10.11.2018
- correction (translation status 93%)
Release Date: 03.02.2018
- adding missing phrases (translation status 93%)
Release Date: 26.06.2017
- adding missing phrases (state of translation 92%)
Release Date: 06.06.2017
- creation of Czech (state of translation 90%)