SVJ and housing cooperatives
The SVJ and Housing Websites will allow you to communicate better with your homeowners, committee members, tenants and partners better and more efficiently.
Get it, a powerful tool for managing SVJs or housing co-workers, and avoid unnecessary paperwork, making phone calls through emails.
What does SVJ and housing co-operate with?
- News and updates (important news, news, news, announcements, and the page will serve as a message board).
- Documents to download (minutes of meetings, insurance contracts, house rules, fire regulations, statutes, etc.
- Important contacts, contact form (important telephone numbers (emergency calls, association committee, house administration, etc.).
- Photogallery (informative photographs and pictures of a residential building and its surroundings or, for example, a display of the progress of the reconstruction).
- Secured parts of the site (secured parts accessible only to registered members of SVJ or dušstva).
- List of owners (a clear list of SVJ owners or members of a housing association).
- Discussion (Do you need to discuss important topics with your neighbors, such as the amount of contributions to the repairs, cleaning or parking in front of the building? Just create a new topic or join the current discussion.
- Surveys (you need to pre-find the opinion of SVJ members or co-workers on the topic before the meeting can be used by simple polls placed on the visible part of your site).
The cost of creating a website is one-time = no high monthly subscription fees (does not include domain and webhosting).
Website management is very simple and can be handled by the laity. You can make any edits without knowing HTML or programming language. This will give you a comfortable WYSIWYG that works with text, spreadsheets as easy as MS Word.